I hope you enjoying Xiaomi services. Today we discuss about How to take contact backup. Contacts are too important for all of us due to many reasons. Because everyone wants alternate, Suppose at some time our phone isn’t working or stolen. then where we go. If we have a backup then we face less trouble. So today I am going to try during this article to teach you the way to take Contact backup or import-export contact number’s list from phone to sim and cloud storage.
and also learn how to import your contacts from SIM to phone or Phone to sim?
All we know Contact Number’s is most important things in our Mobile phone, through the contacts we communicate to our relatives, friends or any others peoples, without contact number we can’t communicate to other peoples. we are human so we can’t learn more contact number’s in our memory.
So we all save our contact number’s on mobile phones.
Steps To Make Backup Of Contacts.
1- How To Export Contacts?
- First of all, open Your mobile Setting.
- Now Open System Apps option as Given In screenshot.
- Click On Contacts In System Apps.
- After than Open Import/Export Contacts
In Import/Export, we can see many types of options, Just like Import from Storage or SIM Import from Storage and Export to Storage or SIM.
So now we want to create a backup of contacts so simply, click on Export to storage As given in the image below.
- Click on the OK button of Export contacts? tab and A .vcf file Exported in your Phone Internal storage with the name of “00001.vcf”.
What is a VCF file?
VCF files, also commonly mentioned as name vCards, are the quality file format which stores contact information for people and businesses during a digital file format. A VCF file have includes the contact name, address, email address, mobile or telephone number and other contact information for the person creating the file.
The VCF format file also allows for the support of images and other media content. VCF files are often used to transfer contact information between address books and may even be associated with email messages.
VCF files can be used on android, Windows and Mac operating systems and are frequently used on iPhones to load contacts directly into the user’s mobile phone device.
- As we can see in the Notification bar.
- Now confirm and find .vcf file is successfully exported in internal storage or not.
- If you want to save your .vcf file offline then you can send or copy any other secondary storage like Pen-drive, memory card or any other phone.
2- How To Import Contacts?
- Now-Again open Import/Export option.
- Select Import from storage as given in screen-shot.
- In the next step, you just need to select an account in which you want to import your contacts.
- If you want to Import your contacts in Google then you select Google.
- And if you want to import contacts in MI Account than simply select MI Account.
- After your mobile phone will take just a few seconds to find automatically .vcf file from your phone’s internal storage.
- When the system has to find a successfully vCard file then click on the OK button as given in the image below.
- I am imported my all contacts on the MI account, Now you can see 314 people showing in my Mi account.
So these are some easy steps to Import/Export our contact numbers form phone storage to cloud storage. I hope you understand all the steps without any confusion and this tutorial very helpful for you.
Also Watch this video
As we recognize Xiaomi smartphone’s work on MIUI OS. So this contact backup process will work for all Xiaomi devices. Doesn’t matter which phone you are using like Redmi 1S, Redmi2 Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Pro, Mi Pad, Mi Pad 2, Mi 4i, Mi 3, Mi Max, etc.
If these steps don’t help or you not able to understand, feel free to contact us. Good luck!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our website via Email address, and share with Others if you’ve got any issue or query then put your comments here.