Contact Name Not Showing In WhatsApp
Today we discuss on Contact Name Not Showing In WhatsApp. we all know WhatsApp is the most desired Apps in our smartphone. WhatsApp has more importance in our life through Whatsapp we can chat with our friends and track all activities.
We also, chat more than friends in a single time through the Group chat. also, it is working fine on a low internet connection. In these days we don’t see any smartphone without Whatsapp.
But sometimes Fix Whatsapp Not Showing Contact Names in Redmi/Xiaomi or MI phones. The reason behind this is the Security app denying WhatsApp from accessing your contact list. So many users face this problem and he won’t have the solution to this problem and the big matter is less quantity of MI Service Center.
So in this post, I will tell you how we can solve this issue and how to visible your contacts on the Whatsapp Contact list or How to Fix Contact Name Not Showing In WhatsApp. So don’t waste your time just go to the steps which are given below.
Let’s Fix Contact Name Not Showing In WhatsApp
Requirement for this process.
- Any MI | Redmi | Xiaomi Mobile Phone
- Phone With Data pack or Balance
- A little bit Mind To Follow The simple Steps
- Nothing Else
- Here you can see there are no contacts Show in WhatsApp as given in Screenshot
So Friends Just Follow The Simple Steps To solve this issue With Screenshot.
- Just Go to Android Home Screen.
- And here you find the Security app.
- Then go to the Security App as given In Image.
- After That, you need to open Permissions.i
You can also Read:
- Then in the next step click on Permissions As given in Image
- In the Permissions option, we can see All installed apps list. So, first of all, find WhatsApp in the Installed Apps list.
- Just click on Whatsapp and Open it.
- Now you Find Read your contacts In Permissions Section.
- You can see Read your contacts Option is have Red cross mark because it’s not Have to permission to read your contact.
- Now click on Read your contacts.
- Then A New popup window appears, simply click on Accept As given in image 8.
- We can see a green tick on read your contacts Option.
- Now Whatsapp has permission to access your contact.
- Just go back on Whatsapp Application and open it.
- Still, No contacts Show on Whatsapp.
- So click on three dots > a new window appear
- Click on Refresh.
- And wait for a few seconds.
- Now you can see your All Contact Show in Your Whatsapp.
- That’s It Friends This Is a simple Trick to Visible your Whatsapp contact.
Above steps enough to solve your WhatsApp contact not showing problem. This trick work in All Redmi phones (Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi Note3) & All Mi Phones (Mi3, Mi4, Mi4i, Mi 5)
I am sure you definitely able to “How to Fix Contact Name Not Showing In WhatsApp”
If these steps don’t fix the problem then you may really need to go to service center. Good luck!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Blog via Email, Like and share with Others if you have any issue or query then put your comments here.
if you want more tips& trick Related with Redmi/Xiaomi and other android phone related videos just goto our Youtube Channel
Thanks, friends keep visiting for more tips and tricks related to Xiaomi/Redmi phones.